Industrial IoT LTE Gateway with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n and 2x10/100Base-T(X), 1xRS-232/422/485 ports
- Compact size industrial M2M gateway for remote access, data collection and end-devices control applications suitable for multiple IoT Cloud Platform interfaces
- Support LTE Cat. 4 with up to 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates
- Support dual mini SIM card slot
- Support High Speed Wireless Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n WLAN Wi-Fi interface with up to 150Mbps bandwidth
- Support ORing Open Gateway (protocol converter) software feature for user-friendly IIoT deployment
- Support ORing Cloud Wizard feature for easy and quick step-by-step device provisioning
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU industrial protocols
- Support MQTT/MQTT Sparkplug B/CoAP/LWM2M Cloud protocols
- Support DHCP server and forwarding through PPTP function
- Support VPN for secured network connection (OpenVPN, PPTP, IPSec)
- Support NAT (Network Address Translation)
- Support Firewall features
- Event warning by System logs, SNMP Trap, E-mail and SMS
- Redundant multiple host devices: 5 host devices: Virtual COM, TCP Server, TCP Client mode, UDP mode (4 IP Ranges)
- Redundant 12~48VDC power input in terminal block
- PoE power input available with 1kV isolation
- Rugged IP-30 casing design and wide operating temperature range for harsh environment operation
- DIN Rail and Wall mounting types
- Support OpenWRT SDK for project customization
- Giới thiệu
- Tính năng kỹ thuật
- Ứng dụng tiêu biểu
IMG-4312D+-D4G LTE cellular M2M Gateway is an innovative product for Cloud, Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 applications. It is a perfect choice for remote secured data collection from the factory floor (PLCs, machines, networking devices) and environmental sensors (temperature, humidity, noise, pollution, vibration etc.) as well as for serving control commands coming from Cloud Platforms for changing end-devices status.
Connectivity: IMG-4312D+-D4GGateway uses LTE module which supports 2G/3.5G/4G technologies. The user has a possibility to choose between three different communication interfaces to connect his end-device: Fast Ethernet ports, Serial port and Wireless Wi-Fi connectivity with 150Mbps link speed. With Modbus RTU and TCP protocols the Gateway can easily communicate with any compatible device to poll and write all kind of data types. IMG-4312D-D4Gcan also transfer data to 5 host PCs simultaneously for backup purposes. In addition the gateway supports all common VPN protocols (OpenVPN, PPTP, IPSec) and can establish secured tunneling connection between clients and servers.
Cloud Platforms connection: IMG-4312D+-D4Gsupports all common lightweight Cloud communication protocols: MQTT (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport) including Sparkplug B version for payload and topic definition, CoAP (Constrained Application Protocol) and LWM2M (Lightweight M2M). It is fully compatible with ORing PaaS Cloud but it also makes the Gateway a universal and flexible solution for any existing Cloud Platform integration.
Thanks to ORing branded Open Gateway software feature it simplifies to maximum IoT solution deployment. Connecting big variety of end-devices, very often with different communication interfaces, to different Cloud Platforms has never been so easy. Open Gateway protocol converter from a very simple and user-friendly web-based configuration interface turns the gateway into a transparent man in the middle between Modbus field devices and MQTT/CoAP/LWM2M servers. The user has a possibility to define and shape the data format before it is sent to the Cloud for secured storing, analysis and Dashboard or HMI SCADA visualization.